Search This Blog

Friday, February 12, 2010


Snowmageddon 2010 in D.C.

Because I am a native of Michigan (where it has never been necessary to title a snow storm) I never experienced the total panic a snow storm could cause. There were lines around the block to get into Whole Foods. People were buying up all the toilet paper they could manage to get into their carts (really how much toilet paper does a person stock up?) I managed to survive and get a flight out of Reagan International (even though the airports were closed for 2 days). I had a great visit with my daughter, niece, nephew in law, and Grand niece (the true reason for visiting). Snow days ahhhhhhh!!!!!! now that is what we need here in Michigan.


While I was gone Liberty Bell Quilts was getting the best new fabric (I truly hate being gone when the boxes come in) The picture shows the new American Jane fabric line called A Breath of Avignon. If you want to see up close and web-personal go to the Moda site www.unitednotions.com, look down in what's new for February. Better yet why not come on out for a visit. We have other new arrivals Amy Butler's Love Home Dec fabric and Benetex sent us a beautiful Tuscan inspired fabric line called Ravello

No comments: