Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

New Year - same procrastination tendencies

Well we are well into 2010. I know I know last post was Thanksgiving. Really I must have a serious chat with myself. Melissa our yarn neighbor next door said she would help me by telling me it is Monday and time to blog. Not so bad really, it is Tuesday and I am blogging. Baby Steps....procrastination is a long word.

What's new? you ask. Well we have Lakehouse's new line by Holly Holderman, Tea Time Floral III. Do you enjoy soft florals? Does the color of blue in the lightest shade rock your boat? This collection is for you.

I am heading to our nation's capital for a week. I hope to take in the American History Museum. I'll take lots of pics and share with you.

Don't forget to sign up as a follower (it makes me feel good to see my friends).

Off to D.C.

No comments: