Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Win a $5.00 certificate to Liberty Bell Quilts

Good Day to all Peeps out there,
It's been a week since my last post. We did receive some new fabrics from In The Beginning company called Proud.
These fabrics are so bright and dare I say purple and green. I am thinking maybe a great summer top. I even have a pattern in mind. If only I didn't have so many projects at home begging (like projects can talk) for me to finish.

If you are following the blog I would love to have you sign up as an official follower. I am even willing to give a $5.00 gift certificate to Liberty Bell Quilts, to the first 10 different peeps who leave a comment on the blog site. Sooooooo comment away!

Until later,
Kathy



2 comments:

judyruth said...

can't wait to see the new store windows tomorrow - they look so cheerful in the pics, Kathy!

NancyH said...

I love the store windows, You did a great job.