Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New Fabrics Are Coming In....


I hope everyone survived St. Patrick's Day. I had my traditional green beer, which I had to make myself with a Labatts and green food coloring paste. I don't have to tell you how much better beer tastes green. Well I digress, I am here to tell you what is new at Liberty Bell Quilts.

I know every blog will tell you spring is upon us, and all the joys that it beholds. Well kiddies I am telling you it is about time winter was over! It's that glass half-full or half-empty thing. It is so nice not to have salt stuck to my boots, which in turns tracks up the beautiful wood floors. Even that big pile in front of the store is slowly melting away. Yea!!!!

Ok Ok let's talk about what is new here. I changed the windows and moved fabric around (I love moving things). I am making room for the new fabrics that are arriving. We have a new Free Spirit Fabric ABC's & 123's designed by Jone Hallmark.
Here is a close up of the aqua #3 and the shelve full of the collection:


Go to www.freespiritfabric.com for a free pattern using ABC's & 123's.







We also got our first Holiday fabric for 2009. It's from Benertex and is called City Girl Holiday designed by Kitty Yoshida. Go to www.benartex.com to few the swatches. Here is a picture of the fabrics center stage on our trestle table.

Well that is all I have time for today, I promise to be a better blogger and blog on a more reasonable schedule like more than once a month.

Enjoy the day!!!!!
Your quilting friend
Kathy



No comments: