Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Let the Holidays Begin!

As usual December flew by and here we are just a few days before Christmas! The tree is trimmed, gifts wrapped, menus planned, ready for family and friends to come together and celebrate.

You may notice this post is not a lively as usual. Kathy, who has always posted on our blog, is away visiting family in Bangkok until March 6, 2012. I will try to fill her shoes but things just won't be the same until she comes back.

Ok, I am trying not to complain-but  I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO THIS BLOGGING STUFF!  But yesterday I somehow managed to publish a post with a photo. Must of been by accident, because I don't know how I did it  so I can do it again.
   So have a wonderful holiday weekend and we will be talking-er  blogging next week!

No comments: