Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve Party at LBQ

Remember those days when you had to find the perfect outfit, a perfect date and a fabulous party to go to. You would begin to plan in November - New Year's Eve. Things have changed for me. I want a nice quiet New Year's spent doing things I love with people I like.

So you will find me with friends working on some baby charity quilts from 4 - 8 on Wednesday. Liberty Bell Quilts is supplying fabric, batting and sewing machines. If you wanted to make a baby quilt for someone special we are selling the kit for the top for $11.99. If you would like to make up some of your stash please feel free. The pattern is a simple Rail Fence . Great for beginners. So bring a friend, a daughter, and yourself you will need nothing else.

My next post is going to be about pajamas and where you can wear them and where wearing them might be a problem. There will be pics of course;

So I am signing out with all my quilting alias

Precious

No comments: