Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

May Days!!!!

Yea!!!!  May is one of my favorite months.  It just happens to be the month my daughter was born 35 years ago. (I know, I know I look 40ish. How can that be?), Mother's Day (which also means I've celebrated being a Mother for 35 years too) May also signals the beginning of the summer season here in Leelanau county.  May 1st was the start of summer hours, we are seeing our summer friends coming in everyday. 

The Quilts of Gee's Bend Kits are available. 
This quilt is designed by Louisianna P. Bendolph.  Diane Speas pieced replica and quilted by Necia Bugai
Although I seem to be doing more STARTS and very little FINISHING, Diane has completed her Gee's Bend Quilt that she started on Mackinaw Island.  Liberty Bell Quilts carries Windham Fabric replica kits of Gee's Bend quilts.

Our shopping cart is coming along, thanks to Andy and Tyler (Judy's sons) helping to make the process a little (ok  LOTS) less confusing.  

Enjoy Spring and all the flowers.









No comments: