Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Feeling the winter blahs???


The holidays are all put away, at least they are here (I have seen a few die hard homes with their Christmas trees still up). We have our heart in the window for Valentine's Day, along with some great red and pinks.

So are you feeling those January blahs? I think I feel the blahs because I really despise the color white. Thank goodness I work in a quilt shop with colors galore. To keep my spirits up I've been

working on a store sample with the new Moda line "Charlevoix". Liberty Bell Quilts is getting delivery of 40 bolt collection later this month. We need to make room for the collection so we are having a great sale, check out our website.

Hope to see you at the sale or at the upcoming Birthday Party, January 29th

No comments: