Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

I'm back from my STAYCATION!

I am glad to be back at work. When you are on a "Stay"cation (a vacation only you stay at home) you feel every kind of guilt just laying around. Add in that your daughter had surgery and calls every morning with her pain report, now you have real guilt.

My dear sweet child (34 year old) is doing better. She had no early morning pain report today, she is healing nicely and will be back to her funny self soon.

Now on to new things at the store. New magazines are in (I am a magazine addict) MaryJanes Farm, Piecework, Needle Pulling Thread, Designs in Machine Embroidery, and Fall/Winter 2010 Quilt Sampler. We are also expecting the Farmer's Wife CD (not to be confused with the CD in the back of the book) today. Enjoy the weekend in the sun reading about your favorite hobbies. See you soon!

No comments: